- 8 cups low-salt chicken broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Two 9-ounce packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Parmesan Crisps, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Pour the broth into a heavy large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Season the broth with pepper, to taste. Add the tortellini. Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls. Top with parsley and Parmesan Crisps and serve.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. A silicone baking sheet is highly recommended. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2 inch apart.
Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool.
Love our recipes!? Follow us! Click “Follow” on the bottom right corner! We would love to share with you!