Quick and easy is what we love!
Total: 20 min
Cook: 12 min
Servings: 6 pizza pockets
1 refrigerated tube of pizza crust
6 Tablespoons of pasta sauce
1 cup of mozzarella cheese
Approximately 12 pepperoni slices
Sprinkle of oregano leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Open the tube of pizza crust and roll it flat on a piece of parchment paper or on a floured surface.
- Cut the pizza crust into 6 squares.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of pasta sauce, some mozzarella cheese and 2 pepperoni slices to half of each square.
- Fold over each square to make triangular pizza pockets. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Optional – Brush the top of each triangle with a small amount of oil. Sprinkle some dried oregano leaves on top then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10 to 13 minutes until they are golden.
- Serve with a little bowl of pasta sauce for dipping.
Love our recipes!? Follow us! Click “Follow” on the bottom right corner! We would love to share with you!