Total: 45 min
Cook: 25-30 min
Servings: 4-6 servings
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 bag of tater tots 30oz – defrosted
1 medium onion chopped
1 can cream of broccoli
1 can corn drained
2 cups shredded cheese
1/2 cup milk
4 tablespoons sour cream
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp garlic salt
- DEFROST Tater Tots- I missed this step! Lol So I am putting it first!
- In a skillet add onion and vegetable oil. Cook for a couple minutes until the onions are soft and tender.
- Add ground turkey to skillet and garlic salt. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- In a bowl add the cream of broccoli, milk and sour cream, corn and half of the shredded cheese. Add mixture to beef mixture and stir to blend mixtures.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish add a layer of tater tots on the bottom. Pour mixture over tater tots then add remaining tater tots to the top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted on top and tater tots are golden and crispy.
Love our recipes!? Follow us! Click “Follow” on the bottom right corner! We would love to share with you!